Library Locations and Hours
PO Box 800
Carmel, CA 93921
Featured Resources (access from home with your library card)
- a free online application that will fill out court forms for you by asking you simple questions and putting your answers on the forms in the correct place.
- Some free, some fee legal forms online.
California Court Forms
- Common printable or fill-in forms for California Courts.
- Answers and advice.
Cornell Law School legal Information Institute
- Constitutions and Codes, federal and state court opinions, laws from around the
world, American Legal Ethics library, and Social Security library.
- Good starting point for legal research on the web.
Public Library of Law
- Cases from the U.S. Supreme Court and Courts of Appeals, cases from all states back to 1997, federal statutory law and codes from all
states, regulations, court rules, constitutions.
Laws and Codes