Library Locations and Hours
PO Box 800
Carmel, CA 93921
How to Renew Online
- Go to the library's
- Select "Log Into Your Account" near the top right
hand corner of the page.
- Log in with your library card number and password. If you do not know your
password, bring your library card to the library and speak to a staff member at
the Front Desk, or call 624-4629 and have your library card number ready.
- Select the "Renew" checkbox next to
each item, then finish by clicking the "Renew
Selected" button. Or, renew everything at once by clicking the "Renew All" button.
An item may be renewed once unless a hold has been placed by another
- Check the due date to make sure that item renewed for three weeks. The
"Renew" column will show how many renewals have occurred and how many
- A "Not Renewable" notice means the item needs to be returned
to the library.